Thursday, September 24, 2009

Adventures in Designing a tiny space - My New Pad!




This is the first time ever I have had complete carte blanche (yes for even as bossy as I am I have comprised for a significant other in design) on designing a new apartment. I have decided to take it on with vigor using my passions; color and recycling.
I pinky scout promise to:
- buy only used items, water saving products, fight the city to get recycling in my complex, create an outside dog run haven for my puglet and an exterior dining room.

I'll update with photos of before, during and the final product (October 30th is my deadline).

Watch and see how I can pull it together.....keeping the enviroment in mind every second and each purchase.

Budget: $1000.00
Deadline: October 30th, 2009
Launch: today September 24th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment